It is truly believed that laughter is one of the best medicines to make our life free from any tension, stress and anxiety. But, we all need to agree that it is also really tough to make people laugh. Thanks to the world of Television that today we can watch various telly series which are based on laughter and comedy only and these telly series are able to keep our brain free from worries and tension at least for some time. Here we can take a look at the best comedy telly shows in India 2016.
- Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chasma: This telly series has won several awards for being the most favorite comedy show. The stories of this telly series are based on various funny incidents which occur in the everyday life of the people in the Gokuldham society. This show is aired on SAB channel at 11pm everyday and every episode of this show is not only full of fun and enjoyment but also every episode teaches us some lessons of life.
- The Kapil Sharma show: Previously this show was telecasted on Colors. Since April 2016, this show is running on Sony TV. Kapil Sharma, India’s most famous comedians cum actor, is the host of this show. Celebrities from all fields like Bollywood, sports etc are invited to this show and lots of funny things do happen on the stage which is really enjoyable. We can tell one thing very clearly that Kapil Sharma so have that extra quality in him which can surely bring some smiles in the life of many people.
- Chidiya Ghar: SAB channel presents another well liked comedy show, Chidiya Ghar. The story line of this comedy show is based on various comic circumstances which are faced by the members of Chidiya Ghar. If you didn’t try this serial so far, do give a try at least once and we are sure you are going to love it.
- Mazzak Mazaak Mein: Life OK channel present one of the most favorite comedy TV show Mazzak Mazaak Mein. This comedy show was aired for the very first time on 23rd July 2016 and this is telecasted at 8pm every day. The two judges of this comedy show are the two famous cricketers, Harbhajan Singh and Shoaib Akhtar.
- Bahu Hamari Rajnikant: This comedy show has become quite famous in recent days. This show is aired on Life OK channel. This story line of this telly series is based on the story of the Bahu who is not a human being rather she is a robot. Interestingly, this fact is not known to any member of the family except her husband. The funny thing is that the robot does so many unnatural things which always make the situation humorous within the family.
Those above mentioned comedy shows are those which are having the true potential able to fill our life with more fun and cheer. Keep watching and keep enjoying.