Meet the top 6 TV actresses for the year 2016
Can you imagine a life without your television set? We are sure that the answer is going to be a perfect NO. The telly series are our lifelines and we all cherish to watch them out to make our mind stress free. The leading ladies of the television world play a responsible role towards entertaining us in a massive way. This time we are going to present the names of top 5 TV actresses of the television world in 2016.
- Divyankar Tripathi: She is one of the most beautiful telly actresses we ever got to see. Divyankar is playing the role of Dr. Ishita Bhalla in Ye Jo ha Mohabattein. Her flawless beauty and acting skill is so amazing that it’s hard to take eyes off her. She won several awards for her great chemistry with Karan Patel on screen and her role play as Ishita.
- Hina Khan: Akshara of Ya rishta kya kehlata ha is another amazing beauty of the telly world. She played the role so beautifully that she turned out to be one of the highly paid actresses of television. We saw how maturely she played the role and made us spellbound.
- Deepika Singh: Shandha The IPS officer of Diya Aur Bati ruled the telly world so massively that if was hard to think of anyone else in her place in that charecter. She is one of the finest actresses of the television world.
- Jennifer Winget: In spite of her recent divorce with Actor Karan Singh Grover she made a splendid comeback as Maya Mehrotra in The role is of negative shade but her screenplay made the serial in the topping the chart of popularity.
- Devoleena Bhattacharya: She is perhaps one of the youngest actresses of television and in this age she proved that she can give a tough competition to the rest actresses in television industry. Her role as Gopi in Sath Nibahana sathiya won the hearts of millions of people across India.
- Surbhi Chandna: Surbhi as Anika in ishqbaaz managed to win the hearts of audiences in very short span of time. Her chuimui yet bold acting proved well that she is one of the rising stars of the industry.
The above 6 actresses of the television industry managed to create a niche position for them in the industry not only because of their spotless beauty but also for their brilliant and mind boggling acting in their respective characters. We wish the saga will continue and they will keep on entertaining us in 2017 and will keep on increasing the TRP of the serial and the channel. All the best to all of them for year 2017.