Simran Tiwari from Indore and Kamil Khan from Jhunjhunun, Rajasthan Bagged Dreamz productions Mr. and Miss India 2017 Crown
One of the most awaited event of the year witnessed its grand finale night on 26th of February.2017 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kaushambi, New Delhi. Yes, we are talking about the Grand Finale of Mr. and Miss India 2017 by Dreamz productions.
The sole mission of Dreamz productions house is that it created a platform for the aspiring and promising Indian models to showcase their talent and make their dream come true to become a part of the Indian acting world which covers theaters, films and television. Auditions were conducted in 36 locations across the country and the panel of Judges in the finals was:
- Film Director Padam Shri Madhur Bhandarkar
- Actress Urvashi Rautela
- Model and actor Rannvijay
- Model and actress Zoya Afroz
- Director of Dreamz Production House, Sharad Chaudhary.
The winners of the titles of Mr. and Miss India 2017:
- India 2017 –Kamil Khan: Kamil is a 28 year young talent from Noam Village in Jhunjhunun district of Rajasthan
- Miss India 2017– Simran Tiwari: Simran is a 20 year old young model from Indore