Star Parivaar Awards 2016
In the year 2003, Star Plus organized this prestigious award show for the very first time in order to honor the casts and crews of Star Plus or rather to say the star parivar. Since then, each year this event turned out to be one of the most happening star studded affair of the television industry. This is the occasion when the entire team of Star Plus gets together and does lots of enjoyment. This year too, on 28th April 2016, the gorgeous ceremony of Star Parivaar Awards was organized in Mumbai.
The program was not only confined within award ceremony, but also the show was made gorgeous with magical performances of the famous actors and actresses of star parivaar. Let us have a look at the complete details of the awards won.
- Favorite Maa: Divyanka Tripathi has won the title of Favorite Maa for her super acting in the role Ishita in the famous telly series Yeh Hain mohabbatein
- Favorite Pita: The character Deepak played by Kiran Karmarkar has been awarded as favorite pita
- Favorite Beti: Anuja Sathe has got the award for Favorite Beti for her excellent performance in Dhara in the serial Tamanna.
- Favorite Beta: The character of Lord Ram played by Ashish Sharma got the award for favorite Beta.
- Favorite Mazedar Sadasya: Krutika Desai has got the title for Favorite Mazedar Sadasya for her excellent performance as Ammaji in Mere Angne Mein.
- Favorite Saas: Krutika Desai has been honored with the Award of favorite saas for the serial Mere Angne Mein
- Favorite Sasur:Varun Badola has won the title of best from Mere Angne Mein
- Favorite Bahu and Patni: It is again Divyanka Tripathi who bagged these two prestigious award for her excellent performance in the character Ishita in Yeh Hain mohabbatein
- Favorite Couple– Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel remained always favorite to the audiences for their nice Jodi as Raman and Ishita in the serial Yeh Hain mohabbatein
- Favorite Pati: Karan Patel played the character of Raman, husband of Ishita in Yeh Hain mohabbatein and he got the award for favorite pati
- Most Stylish Actor: Anita Hassanandani has become extremely famous for her great performance as Shagun in the famous telly series Yeh Hain mohabbatein
- Favorite International Couple: It is again Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel got this award for their portrayals Raman and Ishita